Sorry for the delay in getting updates to you from Germantown…but a lot happened in August and September (and the first part of October), and we can now confirm that there have been AT LEAST 69 live saved due to Prayer and Action in Germantown. Here’s a recap…
Aug 15th – 3 saves
1. On Sunday a couple (woman 20+ weeks) from VA was in Carhart’s office only 10 minutes after he arrived. The SWC encouraged them in choosing a different path, the woman appeared to be listening. They did not return this week!
2. A couple came into GPC looking for the abortion pill. They were given information about the pill and Carhart. They said they would not come back here to abort. Pray that they don’t go anywhere else and seek assistance from a Pregnancy Center.
3. A couple from NY went into Carhart’s office and stayed only 45 min, part of the time they were both outside on the phone. The woman appeared to be 24+ weeks pregnant.
There were no confirmed saves this week, but “S” visited GPC with her 1 month old child who was saved from abortion at Carhart’s in July! She stood outside holding him with the SWC as Carhart’s patients arrived. She was standing on the sidewalk in front of his office as he pulled in and walked into the clinic. As one of the clinic workers arrived, the SWC mentioned that the baby would have been aborted in their abortion mill. generic cialis overnight shipping “S” told me many of the office workers began looking out the window at them. What an amazing chance to show the clinic staff that the babies they abort are real children!
Aug 29 – 1 save
A woman came with her friend for an abortion, but was turned away due to money. Pray that money continues to be a problem, she will seek help at a pregnancy center and that the friend (who did not thinks she should abort) will take a strong stand against abortion.
Sept 4 – 2 saves
1. A woman 2 months pregnant left Carhart’s office after being in there almost three hours. She decided she could not abort her child.
2. “R” and “O” came into GPC looking for abortion information. After talking with the volunteers, they went to SGPC and scheduled a sonogram. No abortion!
Sept 20 – 1 save
Monday there was a couple that came, waited 2 hours and left before Carhart arrived. Pray that this couple does not return and had decided to keep their child.
Sept 26 – 1 save
This week has been very slow for him. Thank God that he made less money and less lives were lost this week. A Hispanic couple who had a sonogram done yesterday and didn’t return. Pray that God touches her heart each time she looks at the pictures of her unborn child!
No confirmed saves last week, but two of the workers from Germantown Reproductive Health Services have not been there for over a month and we believe they have stopped working for Carhart. Praise God! Please pray for the two workers that have left (as well as those that remain).
A new clinic worker did start last Wednesday. For those that don’t know, Wednesday’s are the day that the babies are dismembered and delivered piece by piece. Please pray that she was so disturbed by what she saw today that she will quit and not come back this week.
Prayer: Last week, a number of abortion minded women had sonograms in a local pregnancy center. Take a moment to pray these women will see the new life in them and respond to the wisdom they will hear from the pregnancy center workers.